Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PhilStar - David Archuleta on Charice

David Archuleta answered questions about Charice on a newspaper caled "PhilStar"

Of course, you know Charice.
“Yes, of course!”

Any project with her?
“I did a Christmas album last year and I sang a duet with Charice on Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. I have always so much respect for Charice as a person and now I have so much respect for her as a person, too. She’s really great.”

You sound like you know Charice very well.
“Yeah, I do. I keep in touch with her. In fact, I’m seeing her on Sunday for a show.”

You have one thing in common with Charice. You sang the same song,And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going (from Dreamgirls, sung by Jennifer Hudson, another American Idol graduate), that sort of got you noticed.
“I sang it in American Idol before I became a contestant on it. Charice sang it on the YouTube (Uploaded by Charice’s fan from a talent-search show in Korea and that’s where Charice was discovered by Ellen Degeneres and Oprah Winfrey. --- RFL). That’s where I saw it.”

To read the whole article, click the link below:
http://adf.ly/BLbX

No comments:

Post a Comment